Monday, January 15, 2007

How Blockbuster could really win over Netflix members like me

I just tried out MyYearbook - a new myspace competitor aimed at - you guessed it - Teens. Their signup process has one very neat feature: it lets you automatically import your myspace profile by simply entering your myspace email and password- takes about 10 seconds and it's all there. Great way to reduce friction/ switching costs!
This leads me to the battle between NFLX and BBI. If BBI came up with an easy way for people to 1) export their NFLX list and 2) import it into BBI - the switching costs would fall close to zero....

I'm surprised no one has come up with that widget yet...

0 comments:

My Personal DNA

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro