Got into Austin last night and attending my first SXSW; if you read this, I'm looking for partners to distribute quality video, people who produce great entertainment/lifestyle/fashion content and great new technologies.
now for the highlights:
- all airports should be like Austin: quick, $20 cab ride, friendly
- 80F weather rocks
- Blackberry is dead - at least with the Digital crowd; someone looked at mine last night almost commiserating me for my 12 months old "vintage" device
- Group.me and Foursquare are hot here, if you aren't on there here, you'll be missing out
- Collaboration is key: everyone is making intros and very helpful
- Inofficial events are just as good (or better) as official ones)
- If I went back to college, i'd try to swing a semester in Austin.
Time to roll