Monday, October 06, 2008

The power of emotion in communicating your value proposition

I just came across this beautiful little Spanish video (it's subtitled) explaining the value of appealing to emotions rather than the analytical mind.




Make sure you read the analysis here at FutureNow.
As a Marketer, appealing to emotions can be highly beneficial, but as Jeff Sexton points out, it's hard to do without a great copywriter. I've had the pleasure to work with several good copywriters in the past, yet I've recently had a hard time finding a great freelancer who's still affordable. Therefore, if there are any strong copywriters out there who understand the value of appealing to emotions, drop me a note by leaving a comment!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

My Personal DNA

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro