Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The New York Times is now totally 2.0

Over the last three days I've clicked on three links to NY Times articles that friends of mine have either posted in their Gtalk status or on Facebook. I myself have posted NY Times content on Facebook before which is super easy with their integration. It seems to me that the times is really catching on to the new content distribution models and thus creating lots of valuable page impressions. I may be biased because a lot of my network is in NYC - but the Times is the only one I regularly receive links for. I'm a big fan of good journalism and this to me is a clear indication for the continuing survival of such in the digital ages.

0 comments:

My Personal DNA

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro