Sunday, July 18, 2010

Foursquare is on Fire - at least in my inbox

I remember a few years ago when I started getting bombarded with Twitter requests and Facebook requests. Now is the time for Foursquare. I've been getting about 2-5 requests a day and reject 80% of them; Facebook and Twitter are open tools, but Foursquare, at least to me has a more private aspect. I do not want to tell acquaintances where I am at all times, and likewise I don't want my foursquare feed to be spammed by people. So congrats to foursquare on hitting a tipping point, and keep evolving the product, it's getting a bit boring not to win new trophies anymore...

Posted via email from digbits's posterous

0 comments:

My Personal DNA

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro