Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mahalo what?

I have a lot of respect for Jason Calcanis - he sold Weblogs for a ton of money, is a smart, driven entrepreneur and actually quite a nice person, too. But getting into user-driven search might not have been the smartest idea on earth. Google has improved their search results in the last few months using my personal history and I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. And then there's yahoo's hidden gem delicious which in my humble opinion is getting to be a real alternative to classic search - as long as you're not looking for a cheap flat-screen TV or flight to Paris.
Best of luck to Jason - but Search might not be the best place to apply his editorial expertise...

0 comments:

My Personal DNA

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro