Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The glitter needs to be resized

Today I had lunch with Stewart and Derek from Fliptrack - a widget company from Menlo Park. I really like their product and some of the possibilities it opens up. My favorite quote however was related to adapting the slideshow content to a certain format - according to Stewart that's all cool - just "the glitter needs to be resized."
I'm documenting this here because it's the kind of phrase I want to be able to share with my kids (none so far) at some point in the future - about what their dad did during the second boom in 2007!

In related news, Snocap is going widget as well with this pretty neat new music mixer tool called Boomshuffle. Here's a sample, check it out or make your own!

0 comments:

My Personal DNA

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro